Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: All you peoples on my Q

  1. #11
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Funny all I remember from that night is a huge headache from mel...*BANG BANG BANG*..*still *LMAO@ that...the whole time I was crackin cause of mel's typin...Course it coulda been the drugs..*G*

  2. #12
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh shit..I almost forgot..Myra...*tweaks you..*G*

  3. #13
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    SmyraS! i ICQed you, i dunno if you got it, i havent had it on in a while and i cant do it now either cuz i got too many things running, but i'll check later biggrin

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think i did accept Leo.... *looks again*
    nope didnt work....just re requested... *G*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How could you possibly forget me? Am I not the most unforgettable person ever? Ohhhh gawd *back of hand to forhead* I'm not!! However will i be worthy of Joe!!?? *LOL*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •